- Began with 10 minute leashed long down by my side on the bench in the bedroom as her two daycare girlfriends, Alyssa and Sadie, came in down stairs. She only sees them once a week, so she gets very excited. Took 20 minutes or so to get the one continuous down stay for 10 minutes.
- Then fussed her around the house and did sit ups with her until she calmed down for about 15 minutes. She greeted her friends very nicely.
- Not training, but she took an hour and a half walk through the woods with her friends.
- Later heeled her in dog room around hew Bailey and worked on position for 15 minutes using attention standing in heel and then wall. Did as well as she could considering very new dog, Bailey was in the room. She did try to lung and bark at him 3 or 4 times.
- Afterwards sit on the dog. She did very well after a couple of vocal complaints for 20 minutes. Then when Robert came up, she started barking at new dog, Bailey.
Need to do some focused training work tomorrow in non distractions.