- I did not put anything in, so looks like my day off for Week 2. If I did, bad on me for not putting it in AND not logging it right away. Nothing is really occurring to me that we may have done.
3/24/2019 Training (Sunday):
- During very vigorous chuck it ball game, I did some things that I consider training. Her play fetch and find it, are not really considered training as she knows them well. Did drops during her return with ball, and then some on her leave, push ups before getting ball thrown, down from a distance (it has become apparent that she is beginning to think down without the drop is meant to be right next to me), outs, leave its, and stays so her older brother could comfortably get the ball. He is getting a little too frail for body bumps by Shana. Keep at this, this is very informal training session. 30 minutes.
- Sit on the dog in dog room with Bailey about and Robert return home. Equipment was ecollar, muzzle, leash, and no treats (I like to rotate these things). Did not bark when she first went down, but about 30 seconds following. Then again when Robert came home about 2/3s of the way through (excitement or stress get her to barking and directing it towards others sometimes). Otherwise, all was quiet.
- Place in master bedroom while I was doing sit on the dog with Bailey. I did not notate it, but I believe the same equipment used in #2. Also failed to notate it, but I believe there were no problems, Shana was relaxed, and I didn't need to hold the end of the leash. Seem to remember that she feel asleep (probably the vigorous chuck it game helped). 45 minutes
- Robert took Shana out with her friends for an 40 minute period of time to burn some energy off.
- Quiet in crate for an hour or so, while Robert had a friend visiting. Shana would bark when the visitor got up or moved, but other wise was quiet. I was using ecollar on vibrate for correction, and treats as reward. 1 hour