3/27/2019 work (Week 3 Day 2):
Just a half and hour chuck it game with Shana and Boris.
3/28/2019 (Week 3 Day 3):
Nothing written down (was finishing up with previous board and train clients. No Excuse.
3/29/2019 (Week 3 Day 4):
- Sits before mudroom door four in a row without corrections needed (while board and train and daycare are on the other side, this is our dog room). 5 minutes Improvement: Much less reactive towards door even when totally strange dog on the other side, and (while her arch nemesis was not there today) also improving when Lucy is on the other side).
- Downs before mudroom door four in a row. 5 Minutes Improvement: Much less reactive towards door even when totally strange dog on the other side, and (while her arch nemesis was not there today) also improving when Lucy is on the other side).
- Heeling warm up while in dog room around bnt dogs and daycare friends to get her calmed down. 10 minutes Note: She was pretty bratty. Improvement: Calmed down sufficiently at 10 minutes and also not that ramped up going into it.
- Sit on the dog 30 minutes. Note: Super bratty. Improvement: Went down right away and stayed down through out although there was barking.
- Leash pressure around daycare and bnt. 30 minutes Equipment: (did not notate but I believe no ecollar, muzzle, food reward, and leash) based on how we would regularly be doing this. Plus she is not as bratty with the ecollar on, I doubt I would have needed to notate that. Notes: Looks like Shana did very well, but I need to finish that Mike Ellis video to be sure I am doing it correctly. Improvement: I did not write anything down, so I am assuming that Shana was focused on her work (she loves working) and the treats were keeping her anxiety at bay.
- Walk with leash pressure reps around neighborhood. Equipment: muzzle carried by me, treats, leash, prong, and safety lead in case prong were to come off----could not find nylon backup training collar 30 minutes Notes: did not write anything. This was only less than a week of leash pressure work. I should probably do more inside in less distractions first. However, looks like Shana did well, though I did not notate any reps or success rates of four in a row yet.
- Place in dog room during Bailey's (board and train dog) free time. Notes: Again, I did not write any. Need to remember in case I get backed up putting notes on here.
Did not write anything down on this day, so I am going to assume we did not work on anything.
4/1/2019 (Week 3 Day 7):
Wrote that I did heeling and leash pressure around daycare. No notes or anything else.