- 1 minute out of sight stays until achieved 4 in a row. Shana in master bathroom while I was out of sight in master-bedroom. No equipment on. Took 15 minutes.
- Place in front of mudroom door, where new bnt dog, Lemmy, was. Equipment used was either electronic collar or leash and manual training collar. 30 minutes.
Week 6 Day 2 4/24/2019:
Week 6 Day 3 4/25/2019:
- Chuck it with Boris and Reggie. Shana practicing tricks when she does not out it right away (four in a row). About three times she did not out it right away (good girl). 20 minutes VERY GOOD ONLY 3 MISSES
- Quiet in crate in living room while I worked Sharpie. No problems did not even bark once. 30 minutes VERY VERY GOOD
- Fuss with Jack (she has no issues with, old friend), Prince (does not like him due to his obnoxiousness, Boris (favorite brother) and Tommy (also favorite brother). Used ecollar (vibrate to get close), muzzle (to be sure she did not react to Prince), and leash (as we were working on form). 30 minutes
DID NOT NOTATE ANYTHING OTHER THAN I WAS FEELING SICK THAT DAY. SO SKIPPED SHANA'S TRAINING IN FAVOR OF DOGS ON SIGHT FOR BNT.
Week 6 Day 5 4/27/2019:
- Quiet in crate in dog room, while Brandy Lemmy and Sharpie had free time. Equipment on but not used was the electronic collar. Crate was equipment used 30 minutes EXCELLENT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO AVOIDANCE BEHAVIORS, SHE DID BARK TWICE, but it was just two short barks. 30 minutes
VERY HECTIC AND STRESSFUL DAY. DID NOT GET TO SHANA'S TRAINING.
Week 6 Day 7 4/29/2019:
BANDIT BIT BORIS ON THIS DAY. SO I WAS BUSY COMFORTING BORIS, WHO WASN'T HURT BADLY BUT WAS UPSET. ALSO BORIS'S TOOTH WAS KNOCKED OUT WHEN BANDIT SLAMMED INTO HIS FRONT WHILE HE HAD THE TEASER BALL.
Week 7 Day 1 4/30/2019:
GETTING BNT DOGS READY FOR GO HOME EXIT LESSONS TOMORROW AND VIDEOING. SO AGAIN DID NOT GET TO SHANA'S TRAINING.
Week 7 Day 2 5/1/2019:
BNT EXIT LESSONS AND GETTING THEM READY TO GO. PRETTY BURNT OUT, DID NOT GET TO SHANA'S TRAINING.
Week 7 Day 3-7 5/3/2019-5/5/2019:
Week 8 Day 1-7 5/6/2019-5/12/2019:
Week 9 Day 1-7 5/13/2019 -5/19/2019: